Kraftin Kimmie - Inspirational Wednesday
Hey Crafty Friends,
Today is my day to share some extra inspiration for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Each week on Wednesday the design team will bring you inspiration using a particular set and what better is you get 40% this week on the set used!
I have 3 cards to share with you today using the Love Bugs stamp set.
1. Take a piece of patterned paper of your choice and some kraft card.
2. Stick your patterned paper down onto a card base, die cut the kraft card with a scalloped edge die and layer this on top of your patterned paper.
3. Stamp your images on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium.
Flowers: Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Pink - RV19, RV14, RV13, RV11
Blue - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10
Purple - V19,V17, V15
Ladybirds - C9, C7, C5, C3. R37, R35, R32
4. Use a stamping platform to stamp your sentiment directly onto the kraft card.
1. Take a card base with rounded edges and stamp your snails directly onto it. I have gone with 7 so I can use the colours of the rainbow! You can also stamp your sentiment too.
2. Colour your snails in your favourite rainbow colours
3. Use a light grey ink to randomly stamp some of the hearts to fill the white space
Wasn't that quick and easy! I am sure this design would put a smile on anyone's face!
1. Take a card panel cut from white card stock.
2. Ink from top down to about half way using the KKS Luscious Lemon ink
3. Stamp the small flower image across the bottom of your panel, stamp them at random heights. You can stamp off page so it adds interest rather than a complete straight line.
Colour Combo: G17, G14, G12. R29, R27, R22
4. Stamp your sentiment onto your card panel
5. Back onto a card base of a light blue card stock
I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration, until next time, happy crafting!
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Whatever the weather theme
MFT Color Challenge
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Digichoosday - Anything Goes
Gem of a craft challenge - Anything Goes
We love to create - Anything Goes