Scrappy Boy Stamps - Bespelled Release!
Hey Crafty Friends,
It's time for another new release over at Scrappy Boy Stamps and its another one that won't disappoint!
The first set I'm sharing with you today is from the Bespelled collection. I've gone for a sweet card using a colour palette that I wouldn't usually use however think it turned out really well!
I love a clean and simple card design and this is easy to put together.
1. Start with the A2 Card base layer die cut both pieces in the set from white card stock
2. Take the front panel piece and ink blend from top down using Carved Pumpkin ink, blend out leaving the bottom area white
3. Lay over the Hearts & Dots background stencil, I'm using a Stay-tion to hold the stencil in place and use Crackling Campfire ink over the top for a tone on tone look
4. Stamp images on Alcohol Marker friendly card stock in Memento Black Tuxedo ink and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics
5. Stamp desired sentiment from set and use adhesive glue to stick images onto card front.
6. Use double side tape to stick your panel onto the pre scored card base you previously die cut.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with using the latest release!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Gem of a craft challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps - Monday challenge - Fun with Stencils
Great card - love your stenciled background too. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles. Pam, DTReplyDelete