Stone Age Friends - Kraftin Kimmie - April Release
Welcome back to Day TWO of our April Krafty Peeks!
Are you excited about what you've seen so far!? Are you ready for more?
I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!
STONE AGE FRIENDS!
Check out STONE AGE FRIENDS! in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs! You'll also see the new stencils, Add-On bundle and hybrid ink along the way!
Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because there will be a giveaway of some krafty $$ to the shop!
You'll see more of our April goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!
1. Take a stitched rectangle and die cut from your favourite ink blending card stock. I'm using PaintON card stock today.
3. Lay your stencil on top and use Hickory Smoke on top
4. Take a smaller stitched rectangle, mask off a straight line area and blend the bottom half with a brown ink, I've just picked up a brown blending brush and used what was left on there, I made it darker at the top and let it lighten out at the bottom.
5. Take gold embossing powder and stamp the sentiment at the top of this smaller rectangle.
6. Attach the small rectangle with foam tape centrally on your card
7. Stamp your desired image on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics
Skin - E35, E31, E11, E00
Hair - E18, E15, E11
Outfit - Y68, Y65
Rocks - W5, W3, W1
8. Use adhesive glue to stick your images down.
I made this as a birthday card for a friend later in the year, whilst the sentiment might not feel the most traditional when you are sending a card to someone you know you can afford to be a little cheeky LOL!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for another sneak peek at the new release! Until next time, happy crafting!
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday theme
Cloud9CraftStore - Stencil IG Challenge
Colour it, Create It, Show it Off - Anything Goes