Happy Halloween, Ghoulfriend
Hey Crafty Friends,
Are you a Halloween crafter? Heffy Doodle recently had a great release and whilst it might seem full on Halloween themed there is a lot of items you can use all year round! Including these adorable ghosts. There is a ton of sentiments in this set with accessories where you can use this set all year round!#
All that being said the first card I'm sharing is halloween themed, I'll send this onto a friend before the month is out!
1. Starting with the elm street die cut from oreo crunch card stock and again from white card. You need the outer frame from the black card stock and inner frame from the white card
2. Take the white inner part of the frame and ink it up using carved pumpkin, candied apple and Blueprint Sketch. Take some black soot ink and react a small amount with water picked up with a paintbrush to flick onto your background
3. Lay on top the sleepy hollow stencil and ink up with black soot
4. Die cut the tree and house from the die set from the same oreo crunch card stock as your frame. Die cut the additional section for the house from banana split card stock to help light the house windows!
5. Stamp images on alcohol marker friendly card stock with tuxedo black ink and colour in copics. I've added a small shadow to my ghosts using BG10
6. Using a banner die stamp your sentiment and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
7. Adhere your images with adhesive glue
I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration.
Be sure to hop on over to the Heffy Doodlers Facebook group where our new monthly challenge has just started and this months theme is Pumpkin Pizazz
This month, let’s celebrate the season by making cards with PUMPKIN PIZAZZ! Use pumpkins, jack-‘o-lanterns, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie, or even pumpkin colored backgrounds for your cards and enter to win a £35 gift voucher to the Heffy Doodle Shop! You can find more details over on the Heffy Doodle blog.
Until next time, happy crafting!
If you have read this far thank you! I would like to take the chance to mention a kickstarter project. Alex Syberia Designs who you may have heard of before for their beautiful digi stamps are launching a brand new range of physical stamps, stencils and dies. This is being launched through kickstarter, it's an all or nothing campaign so they need to meet their goal in order to get the first release manufactured. You can pre order your favourite products here in a way to support the goal and you get the products if successful!
Simon Says Stamps - wednesday challenge - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Gem of a craft challenge - Anything Goes
We love to create - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps - Instagram challenge - October theme Halloween
Facebook challenge group - There's a stamp for that challenge - October monthly theme Halloween
gorgeous projects! those ghosts are so so cute! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Polkadoodles, good luck and hope to see you again soon! xReplyDelete