MyBesties - December Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends,

Welcome back, today I'm sharing a inspiration post for the Anything Goes challenge over on the Color it, Create it, Show it off blog. You can find all the details on how to enter here.

As always you can use any image by any company, its literally Anything Goes! 

However if you do fancy treating yourself to a new image you can do so here.

The image I am using today is from the MyBesties Patreon Club. If you want to take a look at joining you can find the different tiered options here.

Now that's all done let's get onto the inspiration! (Click any image to view it larger) All other product links can be found at the end of my post :)

As always starting with the image printed on alcohol marker friendly card and coloured her up using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends.

Colour Combination:

Dress/Hat/Polka dots - Dark Red blend

Skin: Tan blend

Mug and Shoes - Gold Yellow blend

Eye - Green Turquoise blend

Hair - Burnt Orange blend

Keeping this card clean and simple for a quick assemble I took out a cuttlebug embossing folder with snowflakes and embossed into PaintOn card stock, using ink already left on a blending brush, Peacock Feathers distress ink to bring in a little colour over the embossed background.


I backed this onto Cherry on Top card stock by Heffy Doodle and used a MISTI to stamp on a sentiment from StampFairy Designs. In my stash of odds and ends I found some light blue/silver coloured buttons and added these for an extra touch.

This was a quick and simple card to put together, Clean and Simple isn't my usual style, I always find myself wanting to add more! I hope the recipient of this at Christmas will still enjoy this simple but effective look I feel this card has.

I do hope your able to join us over on the challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

Product Links:

Alcohol Marker friendly card stock by Heffy Doodle

Cuttlebug christmas snowflake embossing folder

Cherry on Top card stock by Heffy Doodle

Distress Inks

Beautiful blending brushes by Time for Tea Designs


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!