Just Because - you are amazing!

Hey Crafty Friends,

I'm back to share with you today a card using items from 2 different releases at Crafty Purple Frog. I also remembered to take step by step photos, yay! (Click any image to view larger)

Starting with a stitched rectangle I cut from a light grey cardstock. Grey is not usually a colour I'd use however it came in a multipack of cards and coloured card can be great for inking up sometimes as it's kind if already primed. So a light grey works well to be inked up and also use up the card you may not usually use! 

Inked background from top, Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio.

Next up I took a paint brush and flicked water over the panel, dabbing dry with a piece of tissue. Then I took a small amount of the cracked pistachio ink and diluted with a small amount of water on the paintbrush and splattered this over.


For my scene I wanted a forest look but a more whimsical forest so took out some scraps of blues and green cards to cut some trees from a forest builder die set. I inked up this card using the same ink as my background and also splattered this all over the trees for more texture.

The images were stamped on alcohol friendly card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblends burnt orange. This is the perfect colour for this fox I feel. I added the bow from the Badger Sett for extra detail. Topped off with a sentiment from the Just Because stamp set using WOW embossing powder on stitched strips of rectangles.

I hope you've enjoyed today's inspiration, until next time, Happy Crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes/

Supplies (found inside Crafty Purple Frog store) 

Foxy stamp set by Crafty Purple Frog

Just Because sentiment stamp set by Crafty Purple Frog

The Sett stamp set by Crafty Purple Frog

Stitched rectangle dies by Heffy Doodle

Stitched strips of ease by Heffy Doodle

Totally Teal WOW embossing powder

Nuvo Crystal Drops - Blue Babe

Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Beautiful blending brushes by Time for Tea Designs

Supplies (outside CPF store) 

Oyster Shell card by Heffy Doodle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!