Clean and Simple

Hey Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing 2 easy clean and simple designs using the Crafty Purple Frog stamp range.

All supplies can be found at the end of my post.


Both cards feature the all ears stamp set. For my first card I took just the glasses accessories and stamped a background laying them in different positions to create a patterned paper look. The background is stamped using Toffee Crunch Memento Ink. I then stamped just one of the glasses and coloured up using my copic markers. I back this onto the card with a small piece of foam tape to make it stand out from the background and added a sentiment, I used Catherine Pooler inks with clear sparkle WOW embossing powder. The glasses have added clear stickles to them for extra sparkle, no wonder it was hard to get my camera to focus on this one!



For my second card I stamped up the Hare, he is beautiful (or she!) I love how easy this stamp is to colour and really can take focal point of your card. Using the Crafty Purple Frog digi paper I created a small area at the bottom. I stamped the hare separately on alcohol marker friendly card and stuck him down minus the tops of his ears so they stood out because his ears are awesome! 

For my sentiment on this card I used the standalone sentiment set from release one called 'Happy Birthday everyone' I added some glossy accents to the glasses for extra dimension!


Thanks for stopping by again today. 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Jas 
X
https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes/,

Supplies (found at Crafty Purple Frog) 


Supplies (outside CPF store) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!