Happy Anniversary!

Hey Crafty Friends,

On the 10th June my husbands grandparents celebrated 71 years of marriage. Wow, what an achievement! 

Unfortunately my husbands pop is now in a home so my husband wanted to have 2 cards to be able to give them one each. I decided to go with a simple but elegant design and make both cards almost identical to save me some time and thought it would be a nice touch for them to have a similar card.

Now I can't take full credit for the idea, a couple weeks ago I took part in a kindess hop on Instagram and saw a very beautiful card that I saved to refer back to later. Please head over to her page and show her some love she has amazing cards @havefaithincards direct link to the card which gave me my inspiration here.

I've used the Crafty Purple Frog Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set with Gold WOW embossing powder, full supplies list below.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

Supplies (found at Crafty Purple Frog store)

Blooming Marvelous stamp set by Crafty Purple Frog

Sentiment Sett stamps by Crafty Purple Frog

Metallic Gold WOW embossing powder

Other Supplies:

Razzleberry cardstock by Heffy Doodle

Blueberry Bliss cardstock by Heffy Doodle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!