Crafty Purple Frog July Release day!

 


Release day is here! 

The Crafty Purple Frog release is now live in the store! All links can be found at the end of my post, there is a limited amount of buy it all collection in the store that will give you an overall saving of about £12 of the new release!

I've made one final card with the new release, I've taken just the water lily stamp from the hopping by stamp set and made a clean and simple card.

This card was sent to a family in the UK who had some very devastating news and I wanted to show I was thinking of them during this difficult time.


I decided to stamp the water lily upside down in a light yellow to give a reflective look. 

That's all the peeks I have for the new release, I'll be back Tuesday with my normal Crafty Purple Frog inspiration!

Until then, happy crafting!
Jas
X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes/

Supplies (found at Crafty Purple Frog store) 

Supplies (outside the CPF store) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!