Day 4 sneak peeks - CPF July Release

Welcome back for day 4 of the sneak peeks for the new Crafty Purple Frog release going live tomorrow!
Today we're sharing inspiration for Rockin Robin, this stamp set is going to be a favourite in this house, my husband is a huge music lover, for my card I kept it simple but with what I hope is an effective design that is easy for you to replicate!

I took a set of stitched circles dies and cut them all in one go, taking one of the smaller circles and die cut this from a different colours card stock and stick them all down on the a large circle to create your record. I left the middle circle out so I could stamp and emboss my sentiment and then stuck this down.

To create the highlights on the record I took a standard white colouring pencil and drew these in!


It's as simple as that! I'll be back tomorrow with one final inspiration post and the links to all the new supplies! 

Until then, happy crafting!
Jas
X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

Supplies (found at Crafty Purple Frog store) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Challenge - MyBesties

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!