Happy St.Patricks Day!

Hey Crafty Friends,

I'm so excited for todays project, not only do I get to share some brand new stamps from Scrappy Boy , I love with how this project turned out. This card features 1 girl from the new Burlesque Beauties and 1 girl from the new Curve Appeal stamp sets.

Do you celebrate St.Patrick's Day? I have a few Irish colleagues which I like to make cards for each year, the moment I saw the new burlesque ladies I just knew they would make the perfect card for one of my colleague's this year. 

Card Recipe:

1. Slimline stitched trio dies with scalloped apertures.

2. Ink the panel with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover distress ink

3. Using a stitched clover die around the edge of the apertures for texture on the card

4. Stamp required images on alcohol marker card stock and colour with your favourite medium. I've used copics and kept my colour scheme simple. YG17, YG13 and YG11 and YG09, YG06, YG03

5. I finished up my card with lots of little stamped items related to St.Patricks day to really help my theme come together

I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration, please visit my Instagram below for more inspiration as I don't always post everything to my blog! I have an exciting giveaway running at this moment in time, you have until January 28th 2022 to enter, I hope to see you there!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes

Other supplies used:

Lucky Friends stamp set by Heffy Doodle

Lucky Friends coordinating dies

Happy word die by Heffy Doodle

Want to join my mailing list to hear first hand exciting news? I promise not to bombard you and will only ever share upcoming events that I am truly passionate about. You can join here















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Challenge - MyBesties

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!