Your too glamorous for words!

Hey Crafty Friends,

Its time to share another card inspiration using the latest release from Scrappy Boy Stamps. The image I've used today is from the Burlesque beauties

I just love these sets, whilst they might be different to my usual style its been really fun to play with and I have sooo many more ideas. 

Card Recipe:

1. Cut a panel using a quilted heart background die

2. Ink up using Candied Apple with Black Soot around the edge to add shadow

3. Stamp your desired image and colour using your choice of medium. I've used copic markers.

Skin: E18, E15 and E11. Outfit and hair: C9, C7, C5, C3 and C1. Reds: R47, R27, R14. Swing: YR24, YR23 and YR20

4. Stamp sentiment in white card stock and cut out in square shape either with scissors or dies and back onto oreo crunch card stock with a small edge shown before sticking onto main card.

5. Attach your image on a wobbler for extra fun! (see IG link below for video!)

I love how easy this card was to make but still has an impact and character!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

x

I have some exciting news coming in the next few days, I would love it if you would consider joining my mailing list here to get all the latest upcoming news on events and other crafty news. You won't want to miss it 😉

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!