Just a note

Hi Crafty Friends,

My cards today were hard for me to make. Some old school friends lost their father and I have very fond memories of him. He would always light up the room and have a massive smile on his face no matter what. I wanted to make my friends a card each to show them I was thinking of them during this time.

I've pulled out the Heffy Doodle Just a Note stamp set alongside bears from the Unbearable Without You stamp set and Bed Head stamp set.



Stamp your images on alcohol marker paper and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using Copic markers B34, B43, B21,Y15, Y13, Y11, E37, E35, E33, E31.



Next I've taken the Scribble on my Heart stencil and created a subtle tone on tone look. I'm going for one blue card and one yellow. To create a tone on tone look ink blend onto coloured card stock! I've used Scattered Straw on Butterscotch card stock and Tumbled Glass on Cornflower card stock.

Cut the panels from Skinny Rectangle Frame dies.



Back your panels onto a white card base and use adhesive glue to attach your images to the front of your cards.

I like how these came out even under the circumstances I had to make them.



If you haven't yet seen the Heffy Doodle vault there are a ton of bargains to be had, Including the Unbearable Without You stamp set I have used today. Be sure to jump on over only a few left and the price is a steal! All products in the Vault are set to be retired, get them whilst you still can!


Shopping in the UK? Check out Heffy Doodle and Crafty Purple Frog for all your crafty needs!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes


Challenge entries:

Simon Says Stamps - Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes theme

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

We Love to Create - Mixed Media Art

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!