Autumnal walk - Sweet November Stamps

Hey Everyone,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by today. 

In today's project I am using a digital image from Sweet November Stamps, if you havent already I highly recommend subscribing to their monthly newsletter. Each month they offer a free image within the newsletter and in September this gorgous Autumn image was given so I'm using her in my latest project. As always all product links can be found at the end of my post 😊 (click any image to view it larger)

Starting with my image printed on alcohol marker friendly cardstock and coloured her using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends. 

Colour combination:

Skin - Fair Skin blend

Hair - Gold Brown + Gold Yellow blend

Scarf + Trousers - Ice Grey blend

Boots + Bag - Red Brown blend

Jacket - Coral blend

Top - Green Turquoise blend

Cup - Gold Yellow blend

For the background I had a particular idea in mind to replicate a similar walk we take daily with our dog, something I am trying to do more of is draw background scenes myself, I love drawing even if I'm not the best but practice makes perfect right?! This is coloured using the older Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
Colour combination:

Grass - LG2, LG1, JG1, JG7 + AG5

Path - GG4, GG3 + GG2 dotted with GG5 + IG7

Water - TB7, BT8, IB2, AB3 + AB1

Tree stump - EB4, MB4, EB6 + RB4

Bench - LG4, LG3 + LG1

I fussy cut my image and laid her in a rough position, now I needed some trees to finish off my scene, inspired by Lesley Oman from Heffy Doodle in a live youtube crafty session I adapted the use of the silver linings cloud dies into trees, distress inked in Abandoned Coral, Cracking Campfire + Candied Apple to give the Autumnal look.

For some extra touches I took the Time for Tea Designs woodland critters stamp set and stamped some leaves and acorns. Coloured with Tri-Blends.

Colour combination:

Acorns - Red Brown, Gold Brown + Light Green blends

Leaves - Red Brown, Dark Red, Coral, Gold Brown, Orange + Light Green blends.

Before sticking it all together I added some sparkle to the water with a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen. I am really happy with the final result overall.


As always any comments left are always appreciated 😊

Until next time, happy crafting! 

Jas

X

Product Links:

Autumn image by Sweet November Stamps

Alcohol Marker Friendly Cardstock by Heffy Doodle

Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends

Woodland Critters stamp set by Time for Tea Designs




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!