October Challenge reminder - MyBesties

Welcome back crafty friends! 

Today I'm sharing another inspiration post for our color it, create it, show it off challenge blog, for all details on how to enter please visit us here.

All challenges are always anything goes and your not limited to our MyBesties images however if you would like to treat yourself to a new image you can do so here.

I am using another image from the Polly and Lolly Wog range, my image can be found here in the store.

Ok now that's all out the way onto my inspiration card. As a full time home worker I live on coffee so this image really spoke to me! (click any image to view larger)


Starting with the image printed on my favourite alcohol marker friendly cardstock and coloured it using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends.

Colour Combination:
Skin - Gold Brown
Hair & Seat - Pink Violet
Eyes - Light Green 
Bows & Coffee mug - Ice Blue 
Top & Socks - Coral
Trousers - Ice Grey
Coffee Beans - Red Brown
Lolly Wog - Coral & Light Green 

Choosing a background for this card wasn't an easy choice, after flicking through many stencils and patterned paper I decided to use some patterned paper and an embossing folder I forgot I had! Cutting the pattern paper with a frame die by Time for Tea Designs and used the embossing folder on a light coloured cardstock.


Keeping the design clean and simple it just needs a sentiment added, using a variety of alphabet stamp sets I stamped up a sentiment that sums me up pretty well!

I hope your able to join us, can't wait to see what you come up with 😊


Any comments left are always appreciated!

Until next time, happy crafting! 
Jas
X

Product Links:
Smitty's abcs by Lawn Fawn

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!