Panda Pandamonium

Hey Crafty Friends,

Welcome back, today I'm bringing you another guest design post for Melon Peach Stamps, if you haven't yet seen their online digi store I highly recommend you check it out, you can find them here.

At the beginning of October they released a panda digi set and I just had to have them! So today I'm sharing a birthday card using this set and will be pairing it with some other supplies I already own to match. As always all product links can be found at the end of my post 😊

(Click any image to view it larger)

Starting with the digi images printed on alcohol marker friendly cardstock and using a variety of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, old and new Tri-Blends to colour them up.

Colour Combination:

Panda: IG5, IG7 + IG9

Bamboo: Light Green blend 

For the background I knew I wanted to use a stencil by Time for Tea Designs called Bamboozled. Starting with a distress inked background of Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry and then stenciled over with Cracked Pistachio.

Next I wanted to create the look of the panda going down a slide into a pit of balloons, pulling out the Heffy Doodle Ad-roar-able Lions stamp set as it has small single balloons with the string detached, using a Mini MISTI I stamped several balloons whilst also masking them so I could layer them up. For the slide I drew the image myself, its included below please feel free to use it in any project if you wish 😊

Colour combination:

Balloons: Various Tri-Blends

Slide: Blue Turquoise + Gold Yellow blends


(save image in png format for best results)

Now I have the majority of my pieces in rough position on the card I tucked the bamboo pieces around the scene. For the sentiment I am using the Time for Tea Designs Pandamonium stamp set which has a great matching sentiment in it.

Thanks for stopping by today, as always any comments left are fully appreciated. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes/

Product Links:

Panda Set by Melon Peach stamps

Alcohol Marker friendly cardstock by Heffy Doodle

Bamboozled Stencil by Time for Tea designs

Distress Inks

Ad-roar-able Lions Stamp set by Heffy Doodle

Pandamonium Party stamp set by Time for Tea Designs

Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!