Day 4 sneak peaks - Crafty Purple Frog

Hey Crafty Friends, 

Today we are sharing our 4th sneak peeks and our final reveal day before all items go live in the store tomorrow!

This Party Mouse stamp set is fantastic, complete with hat, cake and candles you can create your own party mouse scene and the sentiments included are so fun! I've created a slimline shaker card complete with cupcakes and sprinkles for my shaker pieces for a real party feel!

As usual I got a little ahead of myself and forgot to take step by step photos. Maybe I should start video processes instead? If you would like to see more videos let me know in the comments and I will see what I can do!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

Supplies (found inside Crafty Purple Frog) 

Party Mouse Stamp set by Crafty Purple Frog

Slimline Stitched Trio dies by Heffy Doodle

Mini Essentials dies by Heffy Doodle


Comments

  1. I just love this shaker. The shaker elements are just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!