Adventure Awaits!

Hey Crafty Friends,
Thanks for stopping by again to see more of the new Heffy Doodle release!
Today I'm showcasing the Llamazing Llamas stamp set. I was super excited to receive this stamp set to play with. I went for a clean and simple design pairing the llamas with the new Arizona lines stencil.


I used some additional supplies in my stash to keep it clean and simple I used the circle masquerade stencil and stenciled the Arizona Lines into the circle. Added a couple small images and a backpack I had coloured already in my stash into the scene and I love how the clean and simple design came out. Those colours in the stencil make it really bright and vibrant!

I'll be back again soon with more new release inspiration!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas
X
https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes

Supplies:

Keep an eye for when the release goes live for all new items!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!