Card for Pam

Get your FREE ticket to the card makers success summit! 25 presenters presenters, a variety of techniques and lots of fun! Make sure to get your FREE ticket here!

Hey Crafty Friends,

Welcome back, today I'm sharing inspiration using the new release from Crafty Purple Frog, for my project today it was extra special. I've put this together to send across the pond to the US to a lady who had some devastating news recently. If you would like to participate and also send a card please visit Rachel's profile here or search for #cardsforpam to see all the wonderful love that is being spread by the crafty community for this lady.

I started with a rounded stitched rectangle panel and used the lily pad layering stencil for my background. for the water bubbles I decided to give the background some sparkle using Nuvo Glitter paste.

For the images I have coloured using a variety of Spectrum Noir and Copics. The Frog is using PL Illustrators, i think these my favourite purple colouring mediums!

The sentiment die is by Lawn Fawn, I die cut from coloured card stock twice to add some thickness and embossed with clear wow embossing powder to give it a nice shine adding in 'from across the pond' to add a nice touch! 

This was a really simple card to put together yet effective and I love how it turned out!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes/

Supplies (Found at Crafty Purple Frog Store) 

Hopping By stamp set by Crafty Purple Frog

Lily Pond layering stencil

Crafty Christmas sentiment stamps by Crafty Purple Frog

Supplies (outside CPF store) 

Scripty Hello die by Lawn Fawn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!