New Heffy Doodle Release!

Hey Crafty Friends,

Today is an exciting day, I got asked if I wanted to play with some new goodies from the upcoming Heffy Doodle release and of course I said yes! One of the items in this release is to die for in my opinion! I'm a sucker for a hot air balloon and I literally squeeled out loud when I received this new die.


So here we introducing the new Heffy Doodle Hot Air Balloon die, this die has all the pieces to create your own hot air balloon. Think glitter papers, patterned papers, embossing and more to create a variety of different looking hot air balloons. This card also features the new Slimline Quartet dies (just using the frame) and the new new large stitched clouds.

I've paired the new with the old, please see below for a full supply list 😊

I have so much more to share with you from the new release, keep your eyes peeled for more!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas
X

Supplies:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!