Victorian Christmas

Hey Crafty Friends,

Welcome back! I'm super excited about today's project, have you seen the amazing stamps from Scrappy Boy Stamps? If you haven't yet stumbled across this amazing company please do go check them out! 

When Sean asked if I would like to Guest Design obviously I couldn't say no! This Victorian Christmas stamp set is just perfect for those festive cards. It's filled with lots of decorative elements, lovely sentiments and 4 people images, you could use this set over and over again in different ways it's very versatile.


I went with a rather large card for my first project! This is an 8.5x11 piece of card stock that I scored in half to create my base. I cut a front panel to the same size and used a stitched square die to form 2 windows each side. With the cut outs from the windows I inked this with Victorian Velvet distress ink and Catherine Pooler Royal Treatment ink to stamp a small bauble element in a wallpaper affect.

To complete my scene I added the Time for Tea Designs open the door die. For added texture I used fired brick distress ink over a brick wall stencil.

I love how this scene came out even though it's a slightly larger card this just gave me plenty of room to add all those amazing images!

I will be back soon to share more inspiration using the Victorian Christmas stamp set.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas
X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes/
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Challenge - MyBesties

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!