A little Hello-ween

Hey Crafty Friends,

Too early for Halloween cards? It's never too early to be prepared for any occasion! These stamps from Sweet November Stamps don't get enough love in my stash and when I saw this ink blend from a recent class at the Card Maker Success Summit I just knew it would make a great background for these Hello-weens.

Card Recipe:

1. Take a stitched rectangle and die cut from your favourite card stock for blending. I'm using PaintON card stock today, this is my my fave ink blending card stock

2. Ink blend from top down with Wilted VioletCandied AppleCarved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade

Tip: get your ink layers down first roughly and then repeat the ink colours over the top to create a more vibrant look. You can even repeat a 3rd time to get the vibrancy you like. 

3. Spritz or splatter some water on your background and tap dry with kitchen towel to create some texture in the background 

4. Stamp images on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your preferred medium. I'm using copics today.

Colour combo:

Bats: C7, C5, C3, C1

Hello-ween on the left: Outfit: R59, R46, R27, R22, Hair: V09, V06, V04 Skin: E33, E31, E21, E00

Cat: YR24, YR23, YR20

Hello-ween on the right: Outfit: V09, V06, V04. Pumpkin: YR09, YR07, YR04. Hair: R59, R46, R27, R22. Skin: E33, E31, E21, E00

Owl: YR24, YR23, YR20

5. Stamp sentiment directly onto your background with Memento Tuxedo ink

I hope I've inspired you to use something from your stash you haven't used for a while!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

You can also follow me on IG or Pinterest:

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://pin.it/3fGpjKB

Shopping in the US you can order directly from Sweet November Stamps

Shopping in the UK get all your ink, stamps and other crafty needs from Crafty Purple Frog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!