Lets go fly a kite!

Hey Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card design using an older release from Scrappy Boy Stamps. This release had me hooked on Scrappy Boy immediately and they haven't disappointed since either! 

These cards were made with care homes in mind. I send my cards as part of Postcards of Kindess programme and needed some extras for my stash that were a quick and easy design but also fun.

I started with 2stitched rectangles for my panels and took some memo tape to create a masked off area. On the right I stamped the kites in Tuxedo Black ink, stamp some of them off the page and over the mask so you have a variety. Stamp 2 on a separate piece of card stock, I'm using alcohol marker friendly card so I can colour them in my copics.

Stamp the girl and boy image on alcohol marker friendly card stock too.

Colour combination:

Girl card: BG15, BG13, BG11

Boy card: B26, B24, B23, B21

For the rest of my card I took the Heffy Doodle  Zig-a-Zig Ah Chevron die and die cut from scrap card I get from Papermill Direct. I removed my masks and stuck the die cuts down the straight line.

I stamped the sentiment with my MISTI, use foam tape to stick down your kite over one of the plain stamped ones to allow this to pop and your matching girl and boy images.


I hope you have enjoyed today's clean and simple inspiration and your inspired to make something similar just to put a smile on someone's face!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes

Shopping in Canada? You can now shop all your Scrappy Boy Stamps at Scrapbook Essentials BC

Shopping in UK? Get the Zig-a-zig Ah Chevron Dies dies directly from Heffy Doodle plus other supplies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!