Artful Angel - Out on a Limb

Hey Crafty Friends,

Welcome back to another reveal for the brand new Artful Angel release going live tomorrow! (25th March)

Today we're sharing the Out on a Limb stamp set. I get total tweety pie vibes from this set so my first card just had to feature a bright yellow coloured canary!

I've made another shaker card, it seems that I'm in a shaker card mood at the moment!

To create my shaker frame I've used the Go Wild frame dies, cut it twice from 2 different tones of green card stock. By cutting the frame twice you can rotate one when laying it on top of the other to create a fun look.

Use acetate for the window of your shaker and 3mm deep foam tape for depth.

For my main card panel I stencilled on a balloon stencil to add some interest in the background too. Add some sparkle for your shaker pieces! I've used Enchanted Moss sparkle mix to go with the green theme I've created!

Finish off with Enamel Dots, the ones I have used are from Simple Stories that I had in my stash. I love enamel dots!

I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration, be sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration and details on a giveaway!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes


Challenge Entries:

Simon Says Stamps - Wednesday Challenge - Spring and/or Easter

Simon Says Stamps - Monday Challenge - Easter/Spring

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

We love to create - Anything Goes

Comments

  1. Such a fun shaker card and lovely colouring …I love this sassy bird

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 11 Digi Choosday challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!