Artful Angel - Party Princess

Hey Crafty Friends, 

I'm excited to bring you my first full card reveal as a member of the Artful Angel Design Team.

There is a brand new release coming this weekend, 25th March and it's full of cuteness to make a variety of cards.

My first card features the Party Princess Stamp set. This set is going to be perfect for birthday cards!


Who doesn't love a shaker card! I pulled some clay mixes in my stash that pair perfectly with the Party Princess and sprinkles some extra fun into your card!

I started by printing some digital paper. I love patterned paper and digital means it doesn't take any space in your stash and prints as needed! This Ombre sprinkles effect paper can be found at the Crafty Purple Frog store.

My paper has been cut from the stitched scalloped edge frame dies both the outside panel and inside panel. Use 3mm deep foam tape to create some depth for your shaker elements.

Colour your images in your favourite medium. I'm using copics.

Colour Combos:

Hair: V09, V06, V04, V17, V15

Skin: E37, E35, E04, E11, E02, E00

Outfit: V95, V91, 

Cupcake: V09, V06, V04. YR27, YR23, YR21

Sentiment strip: YR27, YR23, YR21

I love hand-colouring sentiment strips to match them to the project I'm working on!

I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more new release reveals and follow me on Instagram for all the new release fun on Saturday!

Can't wait? Head on over to the Artful Angel to see previous releases and all the fabulous brands that are also on offer!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes


Challenge Entries:

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Gem of a craft challenge - Anything Goes







Comments

  1. This is so cute, love your shaker card! Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!