Happy Easter!

Hey Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing some inspiration for Easter and I've pulled out my favourite colours to put this card together!

It's a super simple design that would work well for batch making if that's your thing! 


Card Recipe:

1. Cut a panel from Wildberry card stock using a Whimsically Wonky frame die

2. Ink blend a background using the Easter Egg layering stencil from Pretty Pink Posh

I've used my Catherine Pooler inks pinks and purples to blend my background

3. Stamp your image on alcohol marker friendly card stock. I'm using the Crafty Purple Frog All Ears stamp set. 

I've coloured using copic markers and who doesn't love a pink bunny! 

4. Stamp a sentiment using the Special Day Sentiment Duos from Heffy Doodle

I hope you are inspired to get Easter crafting, it will be here before we know it!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes


Challenge entries:

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Gem of a craft challenge - Anything Goes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!