Carnival Critters - Kraftin Kimmie - June release
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?!
We've got TWO new Krafty Stencils for this month's release to help add some funky fun to your creations!
They are called....
Plus we have our exclusive JUNE ADD ON BUNDLE!
Our exciting Add-On bundle this month features several amazing products which will coordinate with our new goodies and will help you enhance your new creations!!
This month's special curated Add On Bundle includes:
- Picture Perfect Chipboard
- Tim Holtz filmstrip
- Metallic balloon brads
A limited number will be available in the shop on Saturday afternoon after our Live Release Party! Get ready to get krafty!!
on Saturday, June 11th at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends group! *Be sure to join us for our Live Release Party as one lucky Facebook commenter will win Krafty $'s!!
Come on back tomorrow for some more krafty fun and goodness!
Here in the UK we have just celebrated the Queens Platinum Jubilee, there has been so many events going on around communities its been so much fun! My card today is inspired by all the celebrations!
2. Mask of a small area at the bottom of your card and place the royal stencil and ink up in just the small area at the bottom with a red ink
3. At the top of your page stamp the solid firework image in reds and blues. Take the dotted firework and lay over the top and stamp in a different shade of red and blue to give a 2 tone look to your fireworks!
4. Stamp images on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics.
5. Use a stamping platform to stamp a sentiment directly onto your card
6. Attach images to card front using adhesive glue
Where do you get your inspiration from when making a card? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps - Monday challenge - Bright and Cheerful theme