Beam me up Shadow Box Card

Hi Crafty Friends,
Thanks for stopping by today, I am sharing with you a Shadow Box card today, as always you will be able to find all products links at the end of my post 😊

Recently I acquired a few Lawn Fawn stamp sets which I have not yet played with so I pulled them out and decided on the Beam Me Up stamp set. My background inspiration for this project comes from an earlier post by Amanda Fritterer on the Heffy Doodle blog using the Shadow Box Die, please visit her post here to see how the background came together and also a link to instructions on how to put this Shadow box together. (Click on any image to view it bigger)

Colour combination: Blueprint Sketch, Carved Pumpkin, Cracked Pistachio & Black Soot Distress Inks

This is where my project now goes in a different direction to Amanda's who used the beautiful Hootiful Heffy Doodle stamp set. Taking out my Mini MISTI I stamped some of the images from the Beam Me Up set and coloured them using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends.

Colour combination - Light Green, Dark Red, Citrus, Orange & Green Turquoise blends

Next I fussy cut around the images and started laying them in rough positions to see how it was looking. It needs some stars and small planets to finish the scene, as I already have the sun, stars and moon die set out I cut a moon and some stars from white cardstock and stamped some of the mini planets from the Lawn Fawn stamp set.

Stuck it all down in position and added a few of the sentiments. I love how my adaption of Amanda's Shadow Box came out, I hope you like it too!






As always I appreciate any comments you leave 😊

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas
X

Product Links:
Alcohol Marker friendly cardstock by Heffy Doodle
Big Shadow Box Die by Heffy Doodle
Sun, Moon & Stars Die set by Heffy Doodle
Beam me up stamp set by Lawn Fawn
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends
Distress Inks



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!