Eat, Drink & Be Scary!

Hey Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by again today. As some of you may know I am part of the Coffee Bean Design Team who run the Multi Crafters Craft Cafe on Facebook. If your not already a member I recommend you check it out for a range of talent and inspiration. You can find them here.

This month we were provided with some spooky treat images by Sarah Kay, you can find my first blog post using one set of images on the Coffee Bean blog here.

I was kindly gifted the other image sets, if you would like to see my 2nd project using the Halloween lollipop please visit my Instagram post here.

So here I am today to share with you my 3rd project using the Sarah Kay images which you can purchase from the Etsy store here. As always all other product links can be found at the end of my post.

Now to the card! Starting with the images printed on alcohol marker friendly cardstock, I coloured them up using my original Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. (Click any image to view it larger)

Colour combination:

Cupcake case & candy- GB6, GB3 & GB3 with a hint of OR2

Witch hat & Bat - IG9, IG7 & IG5

Frosting & Cat eyes - AG5, AG3, AG2 & AG1

Cat - DR6, DR4 & DR2

For the background I've used Distress Inks to create a galaxy theme background, Blueprint Sketch, Abandoned Coral, Carved Pumpkin, Cracked Pistachio and Black Soot. The white splatters is acrylic paint.

Taking out my favourite Heffy Doodle Stitched rectangle dies I cut the main panel for my card, I knew I wanted some sort other background too so took another rectangle die and cut a smaller panel out of coloured cardstock.

I took a white gel pen to create a spider web theme on this panel and added a sentiment in a cracked frame image all from the stamp sets. The frame and the sentiment has a dusting of Blueprint sketch ink that was left on my brush from the background.

I hope you like this as much as I do. Keep an eye on my Instagram for the 4th and final project using these fab Sarah Kay images which I will be sharing soon!



As always I appreciate your comments left below.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

Product links:

Spooky treats images by Sarah Kay

Stitched Rectangle dies by Heffy Doodle

Blueberry Bliss Cardstock by Heffy Doodle

Uniball Signo white gel pen

Alcohol Marker Friendly cardstock by Heffy Doodle

Blending Brushes by Time for Tea Designs

Distress Inks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!