Gift of flowers in card form!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by again today, whilst we are currently heading in winter here in the UK I always feel a bright cheerful card might be need just to brighten someone's day, instead of buying flowers I thought I would make my own very floral card instead! Today's card features the Crafty Purple Frog Blooming Marvelous stamp set. Along with a large rose image there are lots of smaller rose images. 

Starting with a large Stitched Circle die I randomly stamped the smaller images, turn the circle from time to time to get a random look in your stamping. I then coloured these using copic markers in pink, purple, yellow and orange.


I then took the large rose with the 3 different sized leaves to create a focal point on the card, I coloured the large rose in yellow for friendship. Added a sentiment in from the same stamp set and I love how bright and vibrant it turned out.

I will be back soon with more inspiration, until then, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!