Have a mermazing day!
Hey Crafty Friends,
The new year is quick approaching, some of you may already be celebrating at this point! I'm here to share a quick and easy card with the new Scrappy Boy Mermazing stamp set. This card would work for all types of occasions, I initially had birthday in mind however this would work for a new year card too!
1. Largest stitched rectangle die cut from ice blast card stock
2. Ink panel with broken china into stormy sky at the top
3. Layer on the fireworks stencil, use an embossing pen or pad to trace the pattern and add totally teal embossing powder.
4. Take a breaking wave border die and cut a shorter panel from another stitched rectangle in ice blast card stock.
5. Ink the sea up with blueprint sketch, spritz water to reactivate ink and splatter a little blueprint sketch on top for texture.
6. Stamp desired images on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in medium of your choice
Sea Witch -
Skin: E33, E11 and E00
Hair: V09, V06 and V04
Hat and Tail - B39, B37 and B34
Shells: to match Hair and Crab
Crab: YR09, YR07 and YR04
7. Stamp a sentiment and lay your card pieces in place. Stick down with glue or foam tape.
I hope this has inspired you today, ill be back soon with more card inspiration. Until next time, happy crafting!
Post a Comment