Shake your tail feathers!

Hey Crafty Friends,

This card was super fun to make, a work colleague owns a 'love bird' which meant just one thing for me. Heffy Doodle Wingman stamp set! 

The bird gives some great colour inspiration so I started with the stitched hearts background die on white card bringing in squeezed lemonade ink followed by twisted citron around the edges. 

I stamped my images in black memento ink and coloured in Copic markers.

Bird: R17, YR09, YR07, Y06, Y02, YG09 and YG06

Feathers: Y06, Y02, YG09 and YG06

Swing: YR09, YR07 and YR04

I finished up with stitched strips of ease and embossed my sentiments. This was really easy to put together but I think it's come out really affective and hope our colleague will enjoy receiving it!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!