I smell snow!

Hey Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card using the Coffee Girls set from Scrappy Boy Stamps. If you've ever seen this show and as big of a fan as I am then this set is for you! 

I've created the card with the idea of being able to send it out for Christmas.

Background ink colours, wilted violetbroken china with villainous potion and blueprint sketch around the edges to create a beautiful blend into the lighter colours.

Grass is mowed lawn and rustic wilderness, leaving the tops of the grass cuts for a snowy look.

Trees have all been coloured in warm grey copics W7, W5, W3 and W1.

Gilmore Girls: 

Skin tone: E35, E11 and E00

Clothing: V17, V15, V13, G99, YG98, YG96, C7, C5 and C3

Stars Hollow sign: C5, C3, C1, B06, B03 and B01

I've assembled the card using different depths of foam tape to help give a little perspective. 

I hope this has inspired you to grab a stamp set and make something too! 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes/

Other supplies used:

Stitched slimline trio dies by Heffy Doodle

Grassy lass border dies

Deer to me stamp set by Heffy Doodle

Deer to me coordinating dies

Nuts about you stamp set by Heffy Doodle

Nuts about you coordinating dies

Build-a-tree stamps by LDRS creative

Build-a-tree coordinating dies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!