January challenge reminder

Hey Crafty Friends,

Welcome back, today I'm sharing an inspiration card for our January challenge over at Color it, Create it, Show it off blog. 

You can find all the details on how to enter here.

With February fast approaching I though I'd create a valentines day themed card, you can find the image I am using here.

This was a very quick and basic card to put together, using the stitched heart dies to cut a heart shape slightly off page and lined with some patterned paper from my stash. 

Sentiments taken from 2 stamp sets and stamped with Memento Love letters and Lilac Rose colours.

Using Heffy Doodle Mini essentials dies I created a Polaroid type frame to line my image which is coloured in Triblends Fair Skin, Bright Pink, Dark Red, Purple and Gold Brown blends

Topped of with some red sequins I think this valentines day card is really cute!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Jas

X

Product links:

Stitched heart dies by Heffy Doodle

Mini essential dies by Heffy Doodle

Memento Ink

Spectrum Noir Triblends

Avery Elle Love Notes stamp set 

Showers and Flowers stamp set by Simon Says Stamps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!