Purrfect Day

Hey Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a project inspired by some cats that hang around the close we live in. Recently a new golden coloured kitty showed up, this kitten is super cute but also super funny, watching the cats hang out its clear this small kitten is the leader of the pack! This inspired me to pull out the Heffy Doodle Purrfect Day stamp set.

Using a MISTI to stamp up the kitty's and cat post in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Colouring them with a variety of Spectrum Noir colours to represent the cats that hang around. (Click any image to view larger)

Did you know Heffy Doodle has a facebook fan group? Each month there is a monthly challenge and this months theme was 'slim it down' so I thought why not get a last minute entry in! If you would like to take part you can visit Heffy Doodlers here.

Using the Stitched rectangle trio dies to cut a panel from Bright White cardstock and layering on the Wonderfully Woven stencil. This stencil is 6x6 however I won't let that stop me using it on a slimline, you can see below I've used it in a diamond shape and taped off the corners that aren't covered with Heffy Doodle Memo Tape so I dont get ink on the non stenciled section.


The card base is cut down from some Heffy Doodle Sunny side up card, 8.5" long x 7" crease at 3.5", additionally I die cut the Scalloped frame from the slimline pull tab die set from Pumpkin Patch card.

Using double sided sticky tape to stick the Scalloped frame panel to the card base and the stencil panel layered on top. Glubert craft glue works perfectly for the small critters and dries clear! Once all the images were stick down I printed up 3 sentiments from the set using the same colour card as my base with Versamark ink and WOW bright white embossing powder.

I really enjoyed putting this slimline card together, are you a cat or dog lover? Do you have any other pets, I'd love to hear from you in the comments!





Thanks for stopping by again today, until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes/

Product Links:

Purrfect Day stamp set by Heffy Doodle

Purrfect Day coordinating dies

Slimline Trio dies by Heffy Doodle

Slimline pull tab dies by Heffy Doodle

Alcohol Marker friendly card by Heffy Doodle

Sunny Side Up and Pumpkin Patch card by Heffy Doodle

Stitched strips of ease dies by Heffy Doodle

Tuxedo Black Memento Ink

Spectrum Noir Triblends

Wonderfully Woven Stencil by Heffy Doodle

Memo Tape by Heffy Doodle

Versamark Ink Pad

Bright White WOW embossing powder

Beautiful blending brushes by Time for Tea Designs

Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Comments

  1. I love all animals and several of my family have dogs but I'm the cat lover of the family for sure. I love the story about the kitties, I'd love to see a photo of them, especially the leader of the gang. 😻😹

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kitties are so adorable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!