MyBesties - January Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends,

Welcome back, Happy New Year! I'm back today to share my inspiration for our January challenge over on the Color it, Create it, Show it off challenge blog. 

As always our challenges are always anything goes, that means any image, any project! You can find all the details on how to enter here.

Now the festive season is over I've put together a card to wish you all a Happy New Year! 

The image I am using can be found here. As always all other product links can be found at the end of my post.

Starting with the image printed on alcohol marker friendly cardstock and coloured using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends. (Click any image to view larger)

For the background I used Coral Distress Ink and spritzed with water, dabbing with a kitchen towel to create a cool background.

The image was chosen as we are a family of 3 which includes our dog so I thought it would make a sweet card. To compliment the image I am using a sentiment by Heffy Doodle, having recently discovered heat embossing its quickly become a favourite technique of mine especially for sentiments to really make them pop.

Using some number dies in my stash to cut out 2021 and stuck everything down, I love how this came together.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for the challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

Product Links:

Alcohol Marker Friendly card stock by Heffy Doodle

Holiday Sentiment Duo's by Heffy Doodle

Distress Inks

WOW embossing power Bright White

Cookie Monster coloured card stock by Heffy Doodle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!