Boom - You're my favourite!

Hey Crafty Friends,

I'm sharing a card today featuring the latest Scrappy Boy Stamps release You're my Hero

If Superheroes are your thing or you know a superhero fan then this release is for you!


Card Recipe:

1. Take a stitched rectangle die cut from bubblegum blush card stock

2. Use a zap attack over the top with picked raspberry I just love a tone on tone colour look!

3. Take some alcohol marker friendly card stock and stamp the Boom sentiment in tuxedo black, make sure there is plenty of space around it so you can cut your shape out around the sentiment.
Colour combination of sentiment - RV09, RV06, RV04

4. Take some scissors and start cutting random almost triangle shapes and move your card stock in a kind of circle motion as you go to get the look I have created. You can see I've left plenty of white space which I'm ok with, I did this to allow for bigger and shorter edges.

5. Now stick this onto another piece of card stock preferably coloured that matches your background, I'm using a shimmery piece of card stock from papermill direct. Take your scissors again and trace the same pattern as above just leaving a slight edging.

6. Stamp your image on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copic markers.
Colour comination:
Skin - E35, E33, E31, E21, E00. Hair - C9, C7, C5, C2, C1. Outfit - R59, R46, R27, Y17, Y15, Y13, B26, B24, B23.

7. Now for your sentiment take a piece of razzleberry card stock, I think this matches the picked raspberry ink perfectly. Die cut this using a stitched strip die, I've used the middle size and stamped my sentiment on using catherine pooler ink 'party dress'

8. Take another piece of scrap shimmery card stock and die cut this from the largest stitched strip die so you can layer on your sentiment to this to give it an edging like our boom sentiment has.

9. Before I stick all my elements in place I have take some kitsch flamingo ink on a surface reacted with a little water, pick this up with a small paintbrush and splatter onto your background, this will just add extra interest to your card!

10. Use your preferred adhesive to stick your elements in place. I am using foam tape for extra dimension.

11. Add some nuvo drops randomly for more interest if you wish too. I like to add extra's like this in odd numbers, it seems more appeasing to the eye!

I hope today's card inspires you to create with the new Scrappy Boy release. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas
X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes


Shopping in Canada? Visit Scrapbook Essentials BC for all your Scrappy Boy Stamps!

Shopping in the UK? You can get the card stock, stencils, dies and foam tape directly at Heffy Doodle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!