I'm nuts about you!
Hey Crafty Friends,
I'm back today to share another project using Scrappy Boy Stamps, the images used today are from the Happy Fall Y'all stamp set. I've taken images to create a valentines themed card as we're getting close to Feb 14th.
1. Take a stitched rectangle and die cut centrally using stitched heart circle die
2. On the middle circle ink blend candied apple and stencil hearts on top with fired brick for a 2 tone look.
3. Stamp the squirrel and various of the acorns in different sizes. Colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics
Squirrel - W7, W5 and W3
Acorns - YG09, YG06, YG03 with E35, E33 and E31
4. Glue images in place and back your card front onto red card stock for the base, I'm using cherry on top. This way your hearts around the circle have a nice colour backing to them too
5. Use a stamping platform or block to stamp the sentiment onto the card
I hope your inspired to take a stamp set and try and use it for a different holiday than it was designed for!
Why not join the Scrappy Boy Inspiration Group, there is so much inspiration to see 😊
Until next time, happy crafting!
P.S have you seen the fantastic FREE virtual card maker event yet? Registration is now open for the Card Maker Success Summit. Grab your FREE ticket now!
Post a Comment