Kraftin Kimme - Skrappy Challenge - May
Good morning krafty friends!
with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
The theme of course is ANYTHING BUT A CARD!
So design a new scrapbook page, bookmark, tag, altered item, planner page, art journal, ATC cards...whatever you like!
Check out some more inspiration from the Krafty Team below and be inspired to get krafty!!
Hey Crafty Friends,
Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout, I'm not a scrapbooker by a long shot however we all have to start somewhere right? I for sure have many memories I'd like to get in a scrapbook and I'm starting with one of my most favourite memories to date when I got to attend a FriendsFest which is basically all things celebrating the TV Show Friends and a tour round some of the most iconic parts of the set!
Scrapbook Page Recipe:
1. Take 2 pieces of white card stock. I've taken some that I just had in my stash and cut them down to square pieces to fit your scrapbook page. I've cut mine so that it leaves a black border around the edge with the original scrapbook pages
2. On one sheet take the Krafty Alphabet and a large stamping platform, using the letter to spell out FRIENDS. Stamp them randomly over the page. Take some colour markers in a orange, yellow and blue to create the dots between the lettering
3. Place your first photos in desired place
6. Create a corner tab for the bottom left hand corner, this is to hold photo's without having to stick them down, it will also hold more than one in case you want to keep more pictures in one place!
7. Roughly place your other photos' on the page, I've got a small gap in the middle and the bottom of my page so I've taken the perfect postage stencil and used the same dried marigold ink to give the middle some colour and extra interest
8. Die cut some speech bubbles to stamp various sentiments that you feel fit your theme. Look through your stamp sets and see what you have that will work!
9. Add a juke box image to work with the musical theme on this page too.
I hope I have inspired you to give memory keeping a go, I for sure will be doing more scrapbook pages soon, I can only get better right?!
Until next time, happy crafting!