Scrappy Boy Stamps - Coffee Girls - May Release #2

Hey Crafty Friends,

So I did a thing lol! This card uses real coffee in the background. Yes you heard me, real coffee! y

It's so easy to do and I absolutely love the result I got. You can find a process video on the background below.

Card Recipe:

1. Stamp girl in coffee mug from the Cute Coffee Girls set on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics

Colour Combo:
Cup and Saucer - Y19, Y17, Y15, Y11
Hair - C9, C7, C5, C3
Coffee - E37, E35, E33, E31
Skin - E35, E33, E11, E00

2. Take a piece of watercolour card stock. The card I'm using has a slightly bumpy texture to it. Watch the video below to see how you can create this background. I also experimented with a couple other card stocks to see how the results would come out which you can see in the video.

View my video on YouTube HERE

3. Once it's dry, which I left to air dry rather than heating as didn't want to ruin the look by blowing air onto it! Die cut the panel from a whimsically wonky frame die

4. Stamp sentiment directly onto your panel

5. Use foam tape to attach the image to your card panel

I do hope you are inspired to give this a go! Don't forget to join us over on Facebook in our Scrappy Boy Stamps Inspiration Group to see lots of inspiration. Share your creations and you could also be featured on our Instagram page on Fridays!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes

Challenge Entries:

Simon Says Stamps - Wednesday Challenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!