Go Wild with the Heffy Doodle latest release!
Hey Crafty Friends,
Have you seen the latest Heffy Doodle release? It's to go wild for!
I couldn't resist using the slightly older Chimply the best stamp set alongside the new dies and stencils.
1. Die cut the Go Wild edge die from a green card stock
3. Stamp desired images on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics
Monkeys - C9, C7, C5, C3. W7, W5, W2
Bananas - Y18, Y13, Y11
4. Die cut the shadow part of the word die from a spotty patterned paper. I'm using the new man cave paper pack.
5. Die cut lettering part of word die from a lighter piece of patterned paper from the same pack
6. I'm gluing my images to the frame part of my die with adhesive glue
Tip: put your card together as a dry run and photo it so you can remember where all the pieces go, this will allow you to glue elements in certain places before piecing it together properly
7. Use foam tape over your frame section, you can also out some of the back of the Monkeys to create extra stability
8. Attach your frame to your stenciled card base
9. Attach your word sentiment in the middle
10. Die cut a stitched strip from the same green as your frame and stamp a coordinating sentiment to finish your card off
These dies are super fun to create jungle themed cards, be sure to check out the rest of the new release items available at many retailers including Crafty Purple Frog where you can shop many brands in one place!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Have you registered yet for the Card Maker Success Summit coming in July. Get an action plan for all those holiday cards and great inspiration! Register here to be the first to hear more news as its released!
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes