Down on the Farm - Kraftin Kimmie - May release
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?!
DOWN ON THE FARM!
We've got TWO new Krafty Stencils for this month's release to help add some funky fun to your creations!
They are called....
Plus we have our exclusive MAY ADD ON BUNDLE!
Our exciting Add-On bundle this month features several amazing products which will coordinate with our new goodies and will help you enhance your new creations!!
This month's special curated Add On Bundle includes:
- Carta Bella Farmhouse Living 6x6 Paper Pack
- Carta Bella Farmhouse Living Ephemera Pack
- Doodlebug Red Barn Doodlepop 3D Sticker
A limited number will be available in the shop on Saturday afternoon after our Live Release Party! Get ready to get krafty!!
on Saturday, May 14th at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends group!
Come on back tomorrow for some more krafty fun and goodness!
I wanted to create a fun card that I could give to a young family member who loves horses and also puzzles. So I thought why not combine the 2!
1. Start with a card panel cut from white card stock
2. Take a puzzle die and cut from the centre of the panel - keep the pieces that have cut as we will use these later
3. Stamp image on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics
4. Die cut over your stamped image centrally with the same puzzle die, as the alcohol marker card stock is a little thinner I am using adhesive glue to stick the marker card onto the die cut pieces from my main panel earlier, this helps to strengthen the puzzle pieces so they can be used as an actual puzzle!
5. On your back panel take some pigment inks and react with a little water to splatter across the background to create a fun look
6. Use a stamping platform to stamp your chosen sentiment onto the background
I love how this turned out and I know the recipient is going to have lots of fun with this!
Don't forget to comment below for your chance to win some krafty $$ and hop around the design team members to do the same!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Gem of a craft challenge - Anything Goes