Dreaming!

Hey Crafty Friends,

I thought I would give this weeks MFT Sketch Challenge a go, I have a few sets by MFT that don't get enough love in my stash! 

The sketch challenges are perfect for whether your just looking for something new to try or if like me your mojo is running low its great to help you not think too hard on a card layout!

So here is my version of the weeks sketch using the Magical Friends Stamp set. I literally live on coffee so this card is themed on me LOL!

Card Recipe:

1. Take a piece of patterned paper. I'm using Dusk Ink Drops paper pad by Craft Consortium. This paper is fab for a faux alcohol ink look without having to get messy!

Cut it down so you have just a strip leaving some white space on the right hand side of your card, I've stuck mine down with some double sided sticky tape, I prefer this to glue for larger pieces of layering to stop warping!

2. Stamp your image on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics.

3. I also stamped some of the speech bubbles however only the largest part the bubble, I stamped 6 times in order to lay them out per the current sketch. Add a small amount of shading to them using C2 and C1 copic markers

4. Use foam tape to stick down your main image and adhesive glue to place down your speech bubbles.

I have purposely left my speech bubbles blank without images and also left my card without a sentiment so that I can add these at a later date when I find a need to use this card!

This was a really quick card to put together thanks to the patterned paper! Do you have a stash of paper you don't know how to use? Why not give this sketch idea a go yourself!

Until next time, happy crafting!

Jas

X

https://www.instagram.com/jasmincraftymakes

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/jasmincraftymakes

Challenge entries:

MFT weekly Sketch Challenge 

Simon Says Stamps - Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

April Challenge - MyBesties

Swan Galaxy - Interactive card!