Kraftin Kimmie April Release Hop
Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our April Release that are NOW available in the
So let's check everything out as we hop around the Krafty Design Team's blogs today! Grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while we take you on the krafty tour!
- 3 pack of Photoplay Wiper Cards to customize
- 12 beautiful Jewelz Mix containers
- Baby Rickrack perfect for adding colour to or using as is!
2. Cut from a light grey card stock, I'm using oyster shell. By using a coloured card stock for ink blending it is already half way there for you! Take a darker ink to your card stock and blend into your ovals leaving a highlighted area with the lighter card stock base. I've used Hickory Smoke
3. Take some of the ink onto acetate or a surface and react with a small amount of water, with a small brush splatter some onto your panels for extra texture
4. Use the instructions in Mona's video to assemble the tunnel elements at this stage, you've created yourself a little cave scene!
5. Stamp your desired images on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics
Skin - E35, E33, E11, E00
Hair - R29, R46, R35
Outfits - W7, W5, W3, W1, W0
Rocks - W5, W3, W1, 0
Fire - Y08, Y06, YR04
6. Stick your elements down with adhesive glue
7. Take a tag die and stamp your image in a grey ink, I've used Memento London Fog. Stamp it towards the banner end so that you can cut it short and stick to the front of your cave shadow box
Don't forget to leave a comment below for your chance to win some Krafty $$ to the store!
Keep your eyes peeled in the week for more inspiration from me, until then, happy crafting!