Scrappy Boy Stamps - April release
Hey Crafty Friends,
It's time for a new release at Scrappy Boy and this one is another fantastic fan piece!Card Recipe:
1. Take a stitched heart background die cut from oyster shell card stock
2. Ink around the edges with shaded lilac ink
3. Take a scalloped frame die and die cut from a slightly shiny card stock. I'm using something from a mix box I got from papermill direct
4. Stamp images on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copics
BV25, BV23, BV31
5. Die cut a get well soon sentiment with a shadow cut. I've cut my shadow from the same as my scalloped frame and then word from a slightly darker shiny card stock.
I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration, remember you don't need a huge range of colour combo's to experiment, this was a new combo to me which I think I love and will definitely use again.
Until next time, happy crafting!
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Gem of a craft challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Whatever the weather
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Rain or Shine
Love your monochromatic project. Thanks for the tips and for joining us at Polkadoodles.ReplyDelete
This is fabulous! Literally everything about it! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DTReplyDelete