Kraftin Kimmie - Saturday Challenge - Girls
Good morning and welcome to another
This week, Krafty Girl Delphine is your hostess and her challenge theme for you is:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
1. Take a stitched rectangle cut from white card stock
2. Use Memo Tape or masking tape of your choice to create 2 straight lines on your panel, this is so we can ink between the panel.
3. Ink your strip using Lavish Lilac ink
4. Take a stencil and place over the top of your lilac strip and ink on top with another purple tone ink. I'm using sweet sixteen by Catherine Pooler. You can now remove your masking strips too.
5. Stamp your preferred image on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colour in your favourite medium. I'm using copic markers.
Skin- E31, E11, E02, E00
Hair- V17, V15, V12
Outfit- YR09, YR07, YR04
Same colours repeated in the Juke Box. Add white dots to the bottom part of the dress with a white gel pen
6. Take a stamping platform, I'm using my mini misti and stamp your sentiment just above the top of the strip to the left hand side using an orange ink. Purple and Orange isn't a combo I use ever but this was really fun and one I will use more of in future!
7. Using adhesive glue stick your juke box down directly on your panel. Use foam tape to raise the girl a little forward to give dimension in your card.
This is a clean and simple design however I really do love the colour combo and how it turned out.
I will be back soon with more Kraftin Kimmie inspiration! Until next time, happy crafting!
A bit more time to craft challenge
Gorgeous card, I love this colour combo!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx