Kraftin Kimmie - Saturday Challenge, tie it up
Good morning and welcome to another
This week, Krafty Girl Danni is your hostess and her challenge theme for you is:
Tie It Up!
Use ribbon, twine, thread... on your project!
1. Take a large stitched slimline die cut from blue card stock
2. Take a stitched circle to create the middle aperture and a smaller circle in the same nesting set to create the top and bottom aperture.
3. Take some wool in your colour choice, I'm going with a multi blue coloured wool and cut it to lengths that cover your small circles. Use adhesive glue to stick each end. I have alternated the colours to give a light to dark contrast across the circle.
4. At this point I've also attached foam tape to the back of my panel. I've been generous so that it doesn't sink in the middle when attached to the card panel. Leave the release paper on for now.
Plane - B37, B26, B24, B23, B21. BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01. W5, W3, W1
Jacket/Hat - E37, E35, E33, E31
Scarf - BG15, BG13, BG10
Goggles - C9, C7, C5
Skin - E33, E31, E00
Dog - C3, C1
6. Cut a slimline card base from the same coloured card as your front panel. Mine is 8.5x7 scored at 3.5. Attach your front card panel to your base.
7. Use foam tape to attach your image in the central circle
8. Die cut some stitched clouds in various sizes from white card stock.
10. Stick your clouds down in various places with adhesive glue.
I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration and a different way to use ribbons, wool, thread etc from your stash. I think this makes a great masculine card with an interactive element of touch with the wool sections.
Until next time, happy crafting!
MFT weekly Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Interactive theme
MFT Monthly Slimline Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Instagram April Challenge - Slimline
There's a stamp for that Facebook Challenge
Are you ready for the next Card Maker Success Summit? Join the waitlist to be one of the first to hear the news when sign up goes live!